Is the Q&A post type enabled?

In your introductory post, you mention:

With the Post Voting and Solved plugins, it’s closing in on becoming a functional Q&A platform.

These features sound super cool! What’s the status on these, since I don’t seem to be able to create a Q&A post based on the screenshot in the Meta Discord “Post Voting” link above. I only have the “create” and “reply” options.

Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 2.08.11 AM

Are there limitations on where they can be created or by whom preventing me from accessing them?

I was playing around with them on my testing environment, but I didn’t install them here until just now. It’s just about the minimum Q&A environment and I’m curious how it works in practice. :slight_smile: Would you mind seeing if you can update this topic to add post voting?

While there’s a request to add the ability to convert from discussion to Q&A, it doesn’t seem to exist currently.

I did check to see if it was an option but couldn’t find anything. My guess is that it’s somewhat complicated and may lead to confusion, particularly if the post has responses. Happy to play around with features, though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh. For linking purposes, here’s your related question: